A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. To learn more about cookies, Lewis & Carroll invites you to access the following link: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
Lewis & Carroll makes use on this website cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, our content and services will not be properly received.
We also use analytical cookies (for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users), if these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the information captured by these cookies about the use of our website.
In particular, the following cookies are installed on this website:
- Google Analytics cookies,of indefinite duration _ga, _gat Purpose: Statistical analysis of visits to the website.
- Facebook cookies,of indefinite duration: Lu, s, c_user, csm, sb, _datr, ga, xs, fr, sb, xs: Allow access to Facebook.
- WordPress cookies,of indefinite duration: _gca, _utma, _utmz, _ga: Manage access to WordPress.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by configuring the browser; For example:
- Chrome,from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox,from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).